Drone regulations in Thailand (2023)

If you want to fly a drone in Thailand, you will have to take some hurdles. In this article, I explain to you the conditions you have to fulfill.

In recent years, the rules for drone pilots in Thailand have changed quite often. This creates a lot of confusion and not all the information you can find on the internet is up to date. I am trying to give you a current and complete overview of the legal situation in the Kingdom.

First of all, if you are caught drone-flying without the necessary permits, you face high fines and even imprisonment. Thai prisons are not fun!

For most camera drones, you need two registrations: First, from the National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC), which handles the frequencies used by the drone. Second, by the Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand (CAAT), which registers all drone pilots.

So far it is not possible to complete the registrations before going to Thailand. This means you will need some luck to get your documents in time. In the following I explain to you how the procedures at NBTC and CAAT work.

Overview: Drone rules in Thailand

Recreational use of drones allowed? Yes, after registration or approval
Commercial use of drones permitted? Yes, after registration or approval
Maximum Altitude:90 Meter (295,3 Fuß) in uncontrolled airspace.
Is drone insurance mandatory? Yes, for private and commercial drone flights. Learn more about drone insurance here.
Does the drone need a badge?No.
Drone labels can be ordered here
Is a registration necessary? Yes.
Keep distance to airports
Respect the privacy of other people
Contact information

CAAT: 0066 (0) 2568 8815

[email protected]

Registration of drones in Thailand

In total, you need three documents to fly legally in Thailand: drone insurance, NBTC registration and CAAT registration. You should have these documents with you during all drone flights.

Get insurance

The insurance confirmation should be in English and contain the following data:

  • full name of the policyholder
  • brand, model, serial number and weight of the insured drone(s)
  • validity in Thailand must be clear
  • insurance coverage of at least THB 1 million (approx. EUR 30,000)

Register with the NBTC

Before the Corona pandemic, you had to go to one of the NBTC offices to register. Fortunately, this process has finally been digitized, so you can at least prepare this step before your trip to Thailand.

First you create an account here. After your email address has been confirmed, you can enter your contact details and your address in Thailand. However, the actual registration of your drone requires a photo of the entry stamp you receive in your passport upon arrival. Therefore, you can only complete the NBTC registration in the country.

The cost of drone registration with the NBTC is about 200 baht and must be deposited at a Thai bank. A good place to start is Krung Thai Bank. The deposit of the NBTC fee cannot be done at all Thai banks.

If you fail to register with the NBTC and are caught by the police, you could face up to five years in prison or a fine of 100,000 THB (approx. 3,000 euros).

Register with the CAAT

You have to register your drone with the CAAT if it has a camera/recording equipment or – if it does not have recording equipment – weighs more than 2 kg.

You can only register with the CAAT once you have the approval of the NBTC. Since summer 2018, registration has been possible via the online platform uav.caat.or.th.

The relevant fields have been translated into English so that you should be able to fill out the forms quite easily. You will have to provide a lot of personal information during the process. In addition, you have to upload a signed self-declaration, a picture of the drone with the serial number on it and proof of your drone insurance. In addition, the CAAT requires a copy of your passport with the entry stamp. Several of our readers received rejections due to the lack of proof of entry. This means that you can only register once you have already entered the country.

After you have submitted the complete documents, the CAAT will check your application and carry out a background check with several security authorities to ensure that you have not yet committed any legal violations in Thailand. Since this can be very time-consuming, you have to expect a long processing time. The CAAT writes on its website that you will receive a notification within 15 working days. In practice, it can be shorter, but it can also take much longer. The good news is that if your registration was successful, it is valid for two years.

If you are caught flying without CAAT registration, you face up to 1 year imprisonment and / or 40,000 THB penalty (approx. 1,200 euros).

Frequently asked questions about drone rules in Thailand

I would like to answer the questions most commonly asked in the comments here:

  1. Do I have to register my DJI Spark / DJI Mavic Pro / … for my Thailand vacation?
    Yes, because these drones have a camera. You can find more information above.
  2. I am only visiting Thailand in transit and do not want to start my drone in the country. Can I get in trouble if I have no registration?
    There should be no problems. Customs are not interested in drones, and the registrations are only required for the operation of unmanned aerial vehicles. However, there may be issues if the authorities get the impression that you want to resell the drone in Thailand (for example, if you import the drone in its original sealed packaging).
  3. I am flying to Thailand in a few weeks/days and would like to take my drone with me. Now I have read that I have to register. What can I do now?
    You should take out drone liability insurance and collect the above documents. At the moment you can only register if you are already in Thailand. But keep in mind that processing your application can take weeks and you may not receive your permits in time if you are in the country for only a short vacation.
  4. How long does it take to register with the CAAT?
    This varies and also seems to depend on the number of current applications. You can avoid a very long processing time by submitting all documents on time. Please keep in mind that processing at CAAT will only begin once you have approval from the NBTC.

Further regulations for operating multicopters in Thailand

After you have successfully registered yourself and your drone, there are of course other rules to follow

If you want to fly privately and no camera is mounted on your drone, the maximum take-off weight is 2 kg. With a higher weight you need approval from the CAAT. Drones weighing 25 kilograms or more need a separate permit from the Ministry of Transport.

Commercial pilots need permission for their flight maneuvers.

Safety distances and flight bans

You have to keep a distance of 9 kilometers (= 5 miles) to airports.

You can’t get closer than 50 meters to people, vehicles and buildings.

You must not fly near crowds of people. Flying over cities and villages is not allowed. Also avoid government buildings and hospitals.

You must always obtain permission from the property owner to take off and land. In practice, we usually solve this by asking the guards for permission or by asking at the information desk.

Your drone must always be kept within visual line of sight.

Drone flights are only allowed in daylight in Thailand, i.e. between sunrise and sunset.

The Thai rules also stipulate that you have an emergency plan. This includes having to carry a fire extinguisher with you. We have not yet found out whether this rule is enforced.

Good to know: Flights in Chiang Mai must be generally approved by air traffic control because the airport is so close to the city. We have obtained the appropriate permission. But you should call a few days before so that the people in the tower can coordinate with their bosses. Also, for flights over the historic park of Ayutthaya, approval is necessary. The Historical Park Office grants the permission, which is open daily from 8:30 to 16:30. According to the tourist information, the permit costs 5,000 baht.

We have researched the listed drone regulations for Thailand to the best of our knowledge. We cannot guarantee the correctness of the information. If you want to be on the safe side, contact the Thai aviation authority. Alternatively, you can also ask the Thai embassy in your country for further information about the regulations. Please leave us a comment when you receive news and/or gain experience with your copter in Thailand!

Dir hat der Artikel gefallen? Dann teile ihn doch mit deinen Freunden!

About the author

Since January 2015, we travel around the world. In our backpack we carry a camera drone which we use to capture the best places from a bird’s perspective. First we travelled with a DJI Phantom 2. But now we use several drones like the DJI Phantom 4 Pro+ or the DJI Mini 3 Pro. On our blog we share the best tips for you about travelling with a drone. If you have questions about this article or new information, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment!


1 5 6 7 8 9 10
  • bernard | 17.07.2018

    Please, you can proceed as per the new e-channel for registration your drone good look !!!

  • chris | 19.07.2018

    I am going in December, I am first in Bangkok for 1 night and then going to Cambodia for most of the trip after this. I plan on using it in Cambodia, obviously not in the temple area etc, in the areas I am allowed. I then fly to Phuket for 5 nights. I won’t be doing the islands again so doubt will bother to use it.

    Do I still need to do all of this paperwork if I have no plans on using it in Thailand? Obviously, everyone will say this, so I am dubious about telling the customs when I arrive but are these documents only needed if you fly it, or do you need it just to get it in the country?

    • Glauber | 23.08.2018

      Same doubt

    • gael | 25.10.2018

      I brought mine. It went through the customs. I didn’t have any authorization at this time. They didn’t say anything. As long as it doesn’t fly, they can’t tell you anything.

      • Gary | 25.11.2018

        I asked a customs officer on arrival at the bkk airport and was told I needed to have the “paperwork” before it enters the country. No explanation on what kind of paperwork, so I suspect she may not really know the answer. Of the two officers at the station, she appeared to be the only one who spoke English.

  • Albert | 31.07.2018

    Is it allowed to fly over a temple in Thailand?
    Thank you

    • DULEROY Bernard | 08.09.2018

      NO !
      Please, refer to the regulation
      If you want to do ! you have to ask permission of Chief Monk that is the minimum be care some Monk do not like ….

    • Tony | 16.09.2018

      I was in Phuket last week and some pilots and i used our drones over big buddha with no issues. Even the security was keen to watch

    • DULEROY Bernard | 20.09.2018

      Hello everybody must to know !!
      Info Registration regulation drone (to share)

      Finally, the authorities eventually translated their computer infographics which definitively clarifies the recording and confirms that a recording in NBTC (radio) in no way gives permission to fly as thought by a number of people in the forums !!!


      The second point, if you are not long stay resident or ( do not have workpermit with house registration TH13 or TH14 ) probably nerver you vill recieve your license from CAAT after application …..

  • Tim Newis | 02.08.2018

    Technically nothing should be higher than Buddha, so flying over the temple would be VERY disrespectful. You could orbit the temple as a point of interest, but again, you should be mindful of height and proximity.

    • Frank Bodmann | 15.10.2018

      Hahaha, so all airlines in Thailand are violating religious rules? Sure they should stop that blasphemy! C’mon get a live!

  • Tobi | 03.08.2018


    Just to let you guys know. One week ago I sended all my Information (forms, insurance, passport copy, pictures of uav) to the caat. 3 DAYS LATER I got an answer: They now have an online registration system.

    URL: http://www.caat.or.th/uav

    I just filled out everything. Once you got your insurance information from your insurance company its an easy system.

    Hopefully this works fast. Flying to thailand in december.

    Good luck to everyone!

    • Bernard | 15.08.2018

      How much was insurance? I’m trying to figure out policy. I’m going next month but u said you got a reply back fast

      • DULEROY Bernard | 17.09.2018

        I pay my Insurance provided by MIITAR INSURANCE Public Compant LDT IS 4084 bahts ( included VAT) for 2018 Contrat E1 ( 2 Million bahts)
        Mittare Insurance Co.,Ltd.
        Address : 295 Siphaya Road,Bangrak, Bangkok 10500
        Tel :
        0-2236-0035,0-2236-8635 – 8,0-2237-4646
        Fax : 0-2652-2870-2
        E-mail : [email protected]
        Website : http://www.mittare.com

    • DULEROY Bernard | 07.09.2018

      Absolutely Non!
      Same for all national Park and beach to many Areas notified by AIP ENR 5.1 provided by CAAT
      but if you ask permission may be will be right ( show you license shall be any time with you as per the notification from CAAT

    • Yury | 17.09.2018

      Say please, where you make insurance for Thailnd? May be you can give website? Thanks!

    • DULEROY Bernard | 18.09.2018

      Very good !
      So, did received you final license from CAAT ?
      Registration act is not an license !!!
      An normally Insurance request the feedback doc this license to be valid !!!
      Please, answer because this point is major for everybody
      Here I show you how is the license and shall be any time when you operate the fly as per request by CAAT
      by notification delivered with license https://www.dropbox.com/s/nwpga6ylwhfde1h/No%20ID%20Official%20drone%20license%2017%20JULY%202018.JPG?dl=0

    • Marcin | 13.11.2018

      Hi Tobi,
      What about house registration? Did you send anything? I sent all documents, all forms, proof of worldwide insurance with Drone Cover Club in the UK with the limit way above requirement, pictures of drone and my passport. House registration was the only thing I did not include because I did not know what to send them. It’s almost 4 weeks now and I did not receive any reply. Did they reply to you via e-mail?

      I wish you a very good trip.

      Kind regards

  • Mark | 06.08.2018

    Hi, I am going to Thailand in September and it could be too late to file for a permit. I own a Spark and I take it everywhere I travel to. If I bring the drone in Thailand without the necessary permit, will customs seize it? Can I then just go to a police station and register my drone so I can operate the drone?

    • Chris | 09.08.2018

      Hi Mark… i am in the same situation as you but fly out in 2 weeks….. have you got more info on whether it can be taken without registering and if so will it be seized ?

      • Barry C | 21.10.2018

        I’m in Thailand now with Mavic. I would suggest NOT flying it. I got permission from a temple to fly then the bank across the street from temple came out yelling at me.

        I later found out from a ex pat living in Bangkok that if they catch you it’s a big fine or worse a jail. Not worth it. I write this to you from Bangkok

      • David | 10.11.2018

        Hi Chris, I wonder if you can help me please, did your flight connect at Dubia, if so any issues? did they know that you had a drone? I’m planning on taking my Mavic 2P in November and register in person in Bangkok with insurance and the other documents.


  • Juan Bodan | 10.08.2018

    Hi guys, no worries about bringing drone to Thailand there isn’t any issues at custom, best regards

    • SPREX 64 | 11.08.2018

      Drone Regulations in Thailand
      For the purposes of public order, safety and security:
      1. Radio controlled Drones brought into Thailand needed import permits & registration from the NBTC. Failure to secure import permits may result in regulatory and criminal sanctions. Criminal penalties include fines of up to 100,000 baht and/or imprisonment for up to 5 years.

      2. Drones with import permit must be declared to the Customs department at the port of entry.

      3 .Drone launchers/controllers need to secure drone launcher registration/licenses with the CAAT and follow drone flying rules. Failure to secure drone launcher registration/licenses may result in regulatory and criminal sanctions. Criminal penalties include fines of up to 50,000 baht and/or imprisonment for up to 1 years.

      NBTC: The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission
      CAAT: The Civil Aviation Authority of Thailand

      Updated 1 Feb 2018

    • Sherif | 26.08.2018

      Hi Juan , do you that no permit / registration required to bringing in a drone ( DJI spark for ex) to Thailand ? Or that the rules are not enforced? Cheers

      • Keith Sickelmore | 08.09.2018

        Dji spark is over 250g, so is subject to registration and import

    • DULEROY Bernard | 27.11.2018

      Bad and stupid answer !!!

  • Justin | 16.08.2018

    When you say “Drone insurance is compulsory in Thailand,” does this mean *specifically* it must be called drone (or aviation) insurance?

    Many US renters insurance policies also cover personal liability & property damage to others. This coverage is not limited to the United States, and does not exclude damage caused by drones (confirmed both in the policy wording & with the insurer directly). Would Thailand not accept this, because it’s not specifically called “drone insurance,” and thus it’s necessary to get redundant/identical “drone insurance?” Or all they really require is “personal liability / property damage insurance that covers drones when flown in Thailand”?

  • Keith Sickelmore | 05.09.2018

    Hi Looking on the NBTC site, there is no longer anything relating to drones. Are they still insisting on this import licence, or is now all done through CAAT

  • Adam West | 06.09.2018

    I registered my drone last year and specifically asked about the NBTC thing and was told by CAAT that I do not have to worry about them. My done is registered. I have saved the emails… The registration lasts for two years. I don’t think I’ll both with it again once it runs out. Thailand is the land of hipocrisy…. And sloth…

    • DULEROY Bernard | 07.09.2018

      Are you long stay resident ? I suppose no !
      Personally I am resident long stay and subscribe CAAT document completed ( include NTBC) last November 2017
      I received my License officially after 8 months the last July 2018
      During the process to many questions and complementary documentation have been asked by CAAT Officer ( after phone interview complain)

      That is clair Thai authority do not want to see Foreigner drone because the sale market in Thailand is very good

    • DULEROY Bernard | 07.09.2018

      For your information
      Please, read ID identification and House registration request……..
      Observe that it is not necessary to go to the NBTC to register this procedure. Includes the 2 forms CAAT + NBTC
      Welcome to the tourists under exemption 30 day or Visa 2 months ……………..
      It would be nice to know if as a tourist you got a license hum ! ……
      Source https://www.caat.or.th/th/archives/31358
      Official infographie in Thai https://www.caat.or.th/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/CAAT-dronenew13-11-2017-1.pdf
      Traduction infographie EN https://www.dropbox.com/s/ezpi9h8yg3x1l1k/Drone%20Registration%20procedure%20CAAT%2013-11-2017.pdf?dl=0

    • David | 27.11.2018

      I’m from the UK on location in Thailand and i have been told that “house registration” is where you are staying (hotel) and regarding “National ID” would be your passport for me in the UK, can anyone confirm this?

  • Mikael | 18.10.2018

    5 years in Thai prison…. no thanks. Even with papers would i risk it.

  • Glauber | 18.10.2018

    I’ll do a trip through South Asia next year. I am probably going to Thailand as weel. I don’t have any intentions to fly in Thailand. Do you guys think I’ll have a problem to get in the country?

  • Farang | 25.10.2018

    Your math is way wrong. The Mavic Air weighs 430 Grams and 0.43 kilo. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER IT… even says on DJI Thailand site.

    Thailand actually says “You must register any drones over 2 kg in weight before flying. (All DJI consumer drones are less than 2kg)”

    • Frank Bodmann | 26.10.2018

      It’s not about the weight..
      If you criticize other you should first open your eyes and read carefully. What part of:
      “RPA to be registered
      – RPA with camera installed must be registered with no exceptions.”
      do you not understand, smart guy?

  • Al | 26.10.2018

    If you can actually find where that was advertised in the Royal Gazette then ok.. at present many people do not consider that to be a correct law as it has not been advertised in the Royal Gazette.

    • bernard DULEROY | 29.10.2018

      The Minister responsible for the Ministerial Regulation (régulation)
      L’article 24 de l’acte Air Navigation Act B.E. 2497 assure la legalité de la régulation

      Announcement of the Ministry of Transport
      On Rules for Applying for Permission and Conditions to Control and Launch
      Unmanned Aircraft in the Remotely Piloted Aircraft Category
      B.E. 2015 (A.D. 2015)

  • JarekN | 27.10.2018

    So has anyone here as a tourist on a 1 or 2 month visa managed to get the required license/permit ? I will be going to TH in Feb of 2019, mostly spend time in Krabi and would very much like to take my Mavic 2 with me… But so far it seems like this is not possible for tourists 🙁

  • Matt | 29.10.2018

    Has anyone used the pay as you fly insurance in thailand, such as Flock or Verifly? If so, how did you send a proof of insurance to get it registered? Thanks

    • DULEROY Bernard | 29.10.2018

      Hello !
      You have to send ( Scan PDF) your billing and receipt insurance with others registration documents requested during the process registration online
      what is your problem ?

      • Matt | 29.10.2018

        The issue is with that insurance, you buy it when it’s time to fly it so if I buy the insurance coverage when I go to fly it, there is no way to send it in and verify it the same day

        • bernard DULEROY | 30.10.2018

          Good evening,

          When I submitted my registration the Caat asked me to provide proof of insurance what I did with the insurance MITTARE and I lost 7 months of insurance while waiting for the validation and obtaining of my flight license
          I have just renewed my insurance
          CAAT will therefore accept to validate a license only if you produce the policy number the minimum coverage of 1 million baht and of course the certificate on your behalf Note that the insurance request 5 photos of the drone and all serial numbers modules ..

    • David | 27.11.2018

      Flock will sort that out for you all you have to do is get them to detail your cover for Thailand

  • Martha` | 08.11.2018

    hello, i have a question. does it allow to make fly drone in Phuket island?
    looking for your reply.
    Thank you 🙂

    • bernard DULEROY | 08.11.2018

      Phuket , is under restriction VTR area as per AIP 5.1 nammed inside the law B.E. 2558 (A.D. 2015)
      (b) must not fly into restricted area, limited area and dangerous area announced in Aeronautical Information Publication – Thailand or AIP- Thailand and also at government buildings and hospitals unless permission is given

      You have some area free south Karon beach or Rawai area please check the map with application CAAT Airflight AIS
      Please check the extrait of AIP NER 5.1 MAP https://www.dropbox.com/s/9ta722nsfbi9z70/DRONE%20FLY%20PHUKET.JPG?dl=0

  • bernard DULEROY | 14.11.2018

    Hello everyone
    So here’s a little film that will enlighten you on the non-flight drone zones issued by CAAT / AIS aero
    I remember that this card is well named in the 2015 drone law
    I am very surprised that no one will question me about this major regulation since it determines the legality of your flight if you of course have a flight license provided by the CAAT and your insurance will follow this map.
    in the event of a disaster it will check if the incident or accident did not occur in the VTD VTR and VTR zone and therefore will not cover even if you have an insurance
    You can see and download the movie here https://www.dropbox.com/s/ji5elxews0ze560/AIP%20NER%205.1%20NO%20DRONE%20FLY%20AREAS%20THAILAND.AVI?dl=0

  • David | 27.11.2018

    I’m on location in Thailand and i have been told that “house registration” is where you are staying and regarding “National ID” would be your passport for me in the UK, can anyone confirm this?

    • DULEROY Bernard | 27.11.2018

      Hi David
      Hi David
      You must have a tabien ban Ngnor TS13 yellow color (house book) and the ID card 13 digit national (pink color for foreigners code 6) in the registers to the civil status of the Ministry of the Interior called Register or Bora -Dopa
      if you do not have these documents like me I have provided and obtained my license I am afraid that you wait a long time as much …
        the Tourist status is not currently taken into account by the CAAT authority in charge of issuing the UAV flight licenses is what emerges a priori but the authority does not seem to want to communicate and clarify officially on this point for reasons …….

    • Keith | 27.11.2018

      Hi I used my UK passport as ID and yes I put down my address which is the house where I stay. Make sure you have reported your address to local immigration office if you here on a long term visa. Passport and this are fine, I had no issue with NBTC or CAAT

  • jimmy | 27.11.2018

    yes thats what i did

  • DULEROY Bernard | 27.11.2018

    Good evening everyone
    Please note that CAAT has translated the procedure to the online registration in English Note therefore the 3rd step that requires a Tabien ban Ngnor TS 13 house book certification and the national identity card 13 Digit issued to foreigners code 6 if you do not produce these documents your registration will not be validated according to the procedure and the authority is not obliged to inform you ….
    you want explanation or complain here is the number Public 02-568-8800

  • DULEROY Bernard | 03.12.2018

    Hi !
    If you have register correctly online with CAAT you do not need to registre with NBTC It is clearly indicated in the procees
    after my registration CAAT i went to NBTC the Capitaine see my registration CAAT form document and he say do not need !!! ready done combine with Caat
    I have offically my fly drone license for Two years

    About registration with your passeport no problem !
    If you do not have ID Card 13 Digit ( same me ) you must to provide the résidence certificate by Tabien ban Yellow or bleu if you are owner of condominium
    If you do not have Tabien ban the résidence certificate you have to request by your Office bureau immigration easy process
    It is possible it too provide by by Tourist police ( but with fee ),
    Any case you must to shown your Non migrant visa long stay

    • Keith Sickelmore | 04.12.2018

      Sorry Duleroy, that is incorrect. You have to register with both CAAT and NBTC for different reasons. When you buy a drone from a dealer here, they will do both registrations for you. I recently bought a Mavic 2 here and already have my NBTC registration through, Still waiting on CAAT. You have to have permission from CAAT to fly, you also need to have permission from the NBTC as it using radio transmission. If you do not have a “Certificate of registration for Radio Communication in Unamanned Aerial Vehicles”, then you are operating your drone illegally here and can face up to five years in jail or 100,000 baht fine or both. If you are a tourist, you also need a import licence from the NBTC as you are importing equipment that can transmit a radio signal. I have registered with both for my Mavic Pro and these were the steps I had to take. As a tourist you can get a temperoay import licence with the NBTC. You do not need a tabien or a Thai ID card as both the NBTC and CAAT will allow you to do this as a tourist. As resident, depending on what visa you are here on will depend on the requirements. I am here on a marriage visa, so do not have a yellow Tabien ban or a ID card, but was able to register with my passport and visa, on both occasions with the NBTC. I am still waiting on the CAAT licence, but my wife managed to call them as she did not believe the dealer here, and they said despite what the website says, I am able to register.
      The requirement for both registration parts s has been in place since Feb I believe. You also require insurance of no less than 1 million baht. This the current law. see here for conformation. https://www.facebook.com/dronethaiinsure
      Also you can contact the NBTC office in BKK or Chang Mai, I was at the BKK last week registering a friends drone who is coming on holiday. He already has the CAAT bit has he applied in may for that. As you live in Thailand you surly know despite what websites say here, its not always the case, its Thailand. I made a video on the registration process and spoke to a lot of people before I posted the video including DJI store 13, DJI phantom, and several smaller dealers, plus people from both the NBTC and CAAT. This is the current process, you need both parts plus insurance and an import licence if your drone was purchased outside of Thailand to be legal to fly here.

  • Muman | 04.12.2018

    Hi, I’ll be in BKK on 14th this month for a week and I don’t think I’ll manage to get all the documents done in time…I plan to fly my dji spark only on my trip to Khao Yai for some scenery shots and no plan to fly it in the city. Do you guys think by only getting permission from the owner of the places I visit at Khao Yai I can fly it without those formal documents?

  • Jocelyn | 09.12.2018

    Hi every body, Is it allowed to fly drone near the bridge on the river Kwai

Write a comment